|E.C. Everett photo, 1947|
The old church was then sold and became the Church of Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Ukrainian. Mac McCullough moved the church to this site, formerly a clay tennis court. The congregation of 28 families renovated the church, putting in a new floor but retaining the original windows. In 2002, the church continues to hold services on an occasional basis.
Research and article: B. Satten, "A Historical Walk Through Nipigon", 2003 Nipigon Historical Museum