Freight-Passenger-Commercial Fishing Vessels of Lake Nipigon
As remembered by Adolph King, Rossport, Ontario, 1974
Nipigon Museum Archives
The fishing tug "Lilly-Grace", a 50 foot vessel, was built at lake Nipigon for the fishing industry in 1926.
It had a triple expansion engine and a scotch boiler.
It went out of service in Lake Nipigon in 1939 and the machinery went to scrap.