Freight-Passenger-Commercial Fishing Vessels of Lake Nipigon
As remembered by Adolph King, Rossport, Ontario, 1974
From the Nipigon Museum Archives:
The Fishing tug named "Viking" also built in Rossport in 1902, had a length of 50 feet, a fore and aft compound engine and a scotch boiler.
It was shipped to Lake Nipigon in 1917 and was out of service in 1928.
The machinery went to scrap dealers.